Tremolo is an effect that modulates the volume rhythmically. It can create a trembling or auto panning sound.
- With Tremolo
- Without Tremolo
Using Tremolo presets [Beginner]
You don't need to be an expert to use this cool effect, just pick one of our presets and see if it fits.
- 1Open Soundation and create a project
- 2Mark the channel you want to add the effect to by double-clicking it
- 3Click "+ Add effect" in the bottom panel
- 4Choose Tremolo from the menu
- 5Click “Default” in the top-right corner of the Tremolo and pick a preset from the drop-down menu
Customize the Tremolo [Intermediate]
If you dare experiment with your own settings - here are the parameters of the Tremolo explained.
Speed governs how fast the volume shifts from low to high.
Depth governs how strong the effect is.
Phase governs if the right and left channel are in sync or not. They are in perfect sync at 100%. Having it set to 0% will create an auto-panning effect, moving the signal between the left and the right channel.