Instrument presets in an online library
Soundation’s online Sound library comes with 300+ software instrument presets that you can use with MIDI performances. Use sampled instruments, drum kits, and synth presets with included Audio effects for fully produced sounds in various styles and tones.
- Flutter synth
- Yamaha grand piano
- String ensemble
How to use instrument presets
- 1Open Soundation and create a project
- 2Go to Instrument presets in the Sound library
- 3Search for the sound you want
- 4Click to preview the presets
- 5Drag in a preset to the Arrangement area
- 6Start playing, recording, and editing
The Virtual instruments are the sources that produce the sounds of the presets. These include several different synthesizers, drum machines, and sampled instruments. The instrument can be opened and adjusted to your liking.
Some of the presets also come with added Audio effects to shape the sounds and make them more polished. All effects are adjustable, rearrangeable, and can be removed or added to fit your vision.